How do we get started?
It’s pretty simple! Complete steps 1 and 2 below:
1) Submit your questionnaire HERE to establish budget and room requirements.
2) Send us an email with the below attachments:
Photos & Measurements - Email us with photos & measurements of the room (HERE’S HOW!). Include photos and measurements of any existing items you wish to include in the project as well.
Inspiration - Send us inspirational images or the link to join your Pinterest board.
Payment - Let us know your preferred method of payment (either Venmo, Paypal or a check) and we will include instructions in your welcome email.
We will review your project and email you a Welcome Packet which includes the Client Service Agreement for you to review and sign. Once we receive that agreement and payment, your project will enter our design queue where you can expect a turn-around time of between 2-3 weeks.
What Will Your E-Design Include?
One Design Plan complete with furniture, accessories and color palette.
Shopping list with product/vendor information and clickable link.
An itemized floorplan including any existing furniture and placement of your new pieces.
A post-delivery conference call to answer any final questions you may have.
*Good Design Is Like Good Wine: Please allow 2-3 weeks for recommendations, in addition to 8-12 weeks lead time for any purchases that will need to be made.
The Fine Print
1) All E-design services are non-refundable.
2) Product resourcing is limited to the USA.
3) In the event that you have a space that is a combination-use room (i.e. living room/dining room combination), payment will be for two rooms
4) Pre-construction rooms cannot be used.
5) Design work will only start upon receipt of the Client Service Agreement, payment of fees, and Client Questionnaire. If changes are made by the client after the design has begun, additional time and/or fees may be required and documented in writing.
6) E-design product deliverables will be sent to the client within 14 business days (or another agreed upon timeline as stated in the Client Service Agreement) of the project start date for review, which begins only upon receipt of the Client Service Agreement, payment of fees, and Client Questionnaire.
7) Two design revisions are included in every e-design package. Additional revisions beyond those included are available at an additional cost to be agreed upon in writing between Rachel Jackson Design and the client.
8) The client agrees that all correspondence will occur through online communication except when otherwise scheduled.
9) Unlimited follow-up questions (by email) are included in every e-design package for a period of 7 business days from the date the last revised e-design package is delivered. The follow-up question time period can be extended by 7 business day increments at an additional cost to be agreed upon in writing between Rachel Jackson Design and the client.
10) E-Design is a virtual design service only. Recommendations made are purely suggestion. If construction is planned, you are advised to consult and separately contract with a licensed contractor. All renderings and floor plans by Rachel Jackson Design are conceptual in nature and are intended to set forth design intent; they are not to be used for architectural or engineering purposes.
11) Rachel Jackson Design will not be held responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery, installation, assembly, or safety precautions in connection with the execution of the E-design package; for the acts or omissions of any contractor, subcontractor, supplier, or other person performing work related to the E-design package; or any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
12) Rachel Jackson Design cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations in the E-design project.
13) Rachel Jackson Design cannot guarantee the prices or long term availability of merchandise listed in a client’s product shopping list.
14) Rachel Jackson Design reserves the right to use your Design Board and/or other product deliverables in websites, blogs or other marketing efforts.
Client signature on an E-design Client Service Agreement fully consents said client to Rachel Jackson Design Terms of Service.